Book Title: Kaplan LSAT Reading Comprehension Strategies & Tactics (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2013-10-01
Author: Scott Emerson
Related BooksNew 2nd Edition from one of Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors—focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, complete explanations and targeted review to help students master the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is the most important factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools routinely accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know how important it is to get the highest score possible on the LSAT.
Kaplan's LSAT Reading Comprehension Strategies and Tactics
, 2nd Edition is the new comprehensive study guide designed to prepare students for the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT, through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. In Kaplan's LSAT Reading Comprehension Strategies and Tactics
, author Scott Emerson, one of Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, clearly outlines the steps needed to approach every one of the different types of reading comprehension questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to help students master the exam and get into the law school of their choice.
With Kaplan's LSAT Reading Comprehension Strategies and Tactics
2nd Edition, students will benefit from:
* Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
* Detailed answer explanations to every question and answer choice contained in the book
* Four full-length recently-released reading comprehension sections for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in the book + 2 online)
* Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
* Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee